Factor Returns: August 2018 (Source: Resonant)
- Quality factors unanimously did well – Earnings Risk, Management, Earnings Quality,
Profitability & Balance Sheet.
- Growth & Momentum investors performed strongly.
- Revisions & Operating Leverage Performed Poorly: Analysts were progressively getting more
upbeat on the wrong stocks over reporting season.
- Speculative and small caps did poorly. Speculative stocks typically have investors with a
shorter investment horizon.
- Value investing performed very poorly.
- Low Volatility was sold off horribly.
Resonant Asset Management Pty Ltd ABN 41 619 513 076 (‘Resonant’) is a corporate authorised representative 1261574 of New World Advisers Group AFSL 428451. Resonant is not licensed to provide personal financial advice.
Disclaimer: The Information within this article does not constitute personal financial advice. In preparing this document, Resonant has not taken into account your particular goals and objectives, anticipated resources, current situation or attitudes. You should therefore consider the appropriateness of the material, in light of your own objectives, financial situation or needs, before taking any action. You should also obtain a copy of the PDS of any products referenced before making any decisions. The data, information and research commentary in this document (“Information”) may be derived from information obtained from other parties which cannot be verified by Resonant and therefore is not guaranteed to be complete or accurate, and Resonant accepts no liability for errors or omissions. Resonant and NWAG does not guarantee the performance of any fund, stock or the return of an investor’s capital. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.