We offer a range of “private label”,
customised and comprehensive managed account solutions
for financial planners and dealer groups.
We are not just another managed accounts provider. Acting as your outsourced investment team, we ensure you as the adviser remain a key part of the investment process and branding, helping you to enhance and protect your value proposition.
Cost efficient Institutional Grade Investment Expertise
Our focus on direct equities and ETF’s removes a significant layer of cost often associated with other managed account solutions. We can achieve this because our team comes from an institutional direct securities/funds management background. By leveraging our extensive industry experience, quantitative investment IP and institutional broker relationships, we provide your firm with all the business efficiency benefits of multi-asset SMA’s, but the markets expertise of a fund manager.
“Not just another managed account provider.”
In an environment of ongoing disruption, from digital change to increasing regulatory pressures, we understand advice businesses are facing ever greater challenges.
Acting as your outsourced investment team, we enable you to focus on doing what you do best, providing top quality financial advice and growing your business.
Equally importantly however, our expertise with direct securities and ETF’s removes a significant layer of extra cost that benefits both the client and the adviser… extremely important in an increasingly transparent world. All our portfolios are completely adviser branded.
By truly partnering with your firm, we become an extension of your business, ensuring you maintain a level of ongoing engagement in the investment process that does not exist with other managers.
Although we are a whole of portfolio solution, we are not another “fund of funds” managed account provider performing a function that most advisers could do themselves. We offer true institutional funds management expertise focused on constructing actively managed portfolios using direct market securities and ETF’s.
This removes a significant layer of cost, cutting out the middleman.
We can do this because our team comes from an institutional markets and fund manager background. So while much lower cost, there is no compromise to investment quality and performance.
Our solution is cost efficient, customised, transparent and extremely inclusive of the adviser in the investment process, allowing you to maintain your value proposition.
A Team with a Track Record
Our team have a strong demonstrable track record, achieved within their current roles and at other institutional money managers. Experts in managing direct securities, combined they have decades of experience within financial markets, gained from both the buy-side and sell-side, at bulge bracket investment firms.
Best of Both Worlds
Resonant’s whole investment process is geared towards managed accounts, avoiding some of the inherent conflicts of interest managers face that run both managed funds and managed accounts. That is, the transparency and business benefits of managed accounts, but the expertise and processes of an institutional fund manager.
However, by leveraging its extensive industry experience, quantitative investment IP and institutional broker relationships, our investment team provides its clients with the best of both worlds.
Diversified Managed Portfolios
- Through rigorous investment analysis, we seek to identify underpriced securities, with the goal of only incorporating investments which enhance the overall risk/return profile of your portfolio.
- Our active approach allows us to respond to changes in market conditions and to quickly take advantage of investment opportunities as they arise.
- We have a particular focus on quantitative investment management, which involves using financial models backed by academic rigour. These models use a combination of traditional “fundamental” analysis, statistical analysis and econometric analysis in order to enhance returns and have a demonstrable track record of achieving strong risk-adjusted performance.
- Our portfolios are completely “private label”, branded for your business.
- We can also scale the level of involvement you have in the portfolio process to suit your business model and value proposition with your clients.
- Our portfolios are completely transparent. This enables visibility of all the underlying securities your client holds, which is not the case with a traditional “fund of funds” SMA.
- This enables visibility of all the underlying securities your client holds, which is not the case with a traditional managed fund.
- The additional transparency allows for improved tax planning.
- We are not a single asset class solution. Our diversified portfolios are multi-asset and benchmarked to the Morningstar Multi-Sector Indices.
- The effective use of diversification also provides an important benefit from a risk vs return perspective. By investing in non-correlated asset classes and constantly measuring the degree of non-correlation, we can effectively achieve a greater level of return for a lower level of associated risk.
- Resonant Asset Management uses the services of institutional brokers and investment banks, meaning it has access to the latest market and stock specific research from top ranked analysts and economists globally.
- This research feeds our own quantitative portfolio management tools, helping us to construct optimal risk/return portfolios.
- By investing directly into predominantly listed securities, you will have visibility over the taxable component of each of your client’s individual holdings at any given moment. This provides significant advantages when it comes to tax planning and minimisation. After all, it is after tax returns that matter.
- Portfolio holdings themselves are also selected not just on their gross expected return, but also on the tax benefit they can provide to your client’s portfolio (via franking credits etc).